Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship Questions

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?
I hope to learn to cancel things out, I hope to learn what I want to do when I'm older so if I happen to not enjoy my internship, I will know that that's something that I will not want to pursue when I'm older. I want to know what life is like going to work and having to live in the work atmosphere. I want to learn what different kinds of people I'm going to interact with and have to work with.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?
I hope to learn more about what I want to do when I get older and go to college. I want to get a better idea about what I want to do. I want to fully understand what kind of field I'm working in and see if I would possibly want to work in that field later on in the future. I would like to see what kind of fields can be opened to me and what I might be good at.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?
I hope to gain a good experience and understand what kind work field I want to get myself into. I hope that I get to do something that I really enjoy and that I will gain experience as well as gaining new contacts for the future. I really hope to help at the place that I'm interning at by giving them a new way to do things.


No comments: