Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Internship First Day!

What happened today?????
Today we all got excited for our first day at our internship, we got all round up and shipped out to different sites. When I got to my internship site, WiLDCOAST, Esther and I had to go find our mentor named Ben. He was across the street eating lunch, I guess we were a bit early and he still thought he had enough time to eat. When we went inside a woman named Celia gave us an orientation and told us what we were basically going to do. When we finally finished our orientation we talked to Ben about what WiLDCOAST was about and he showed us a couple videos. We asked a couple of questions, he answered them. After that Celia asked us to set up the conference table because they were going to have a meeting. We had to clean the front part of the suite, I swept, while Esther mopped/dusted. After we finished we brainstormed for ideas for our future projects and then we went home.

How did you get to internship????
My sister gave us a ride all the way to IB and she brought us back home.

What did you do for lunch???
We didn't eat lunch all day, after internship Esther and I were starving so we stopped by in-n-out and ate at my house.
:]

How did you get home??
My sister gave us a ride to my house and then we dropped Esther off at her house.

How did everything go?
Everything went pretty smooth, our mentor was cool and we met a lot of people in the WiLDCOAST team.


No comments: