Friday, November 7, 2008

My Project Models

Here is an interview with the CEO of the Surfrider Foundation, although I hope to be more professional than the man conducting the video, the premise is the same.



The Union Tribune put Donna Frye in the "Hot Seat" and asked her a lot of questions.

Here is the link to the Interview.


I plan to make my interviews more casual and more understanding for all people. I want to make it so that all people understand what is happening, and get new information out of my interviews. Like in the above interview, it is very casual, too casual for me, but it does have important information that is shared. In the other interview with Donna Frye, it is asking her about her plans with water and how she plans to improve San Diego, I plan on taking many tips from both these interviews.

No comments: