Monday, October 20, 2008

Newspaper Reflection

UPDATED: OCTOBER 28, 2008

The thing that I thought I did really well was set up my time and make everything go together. I think that I made a good paper, because I was the only one who really focused my time on it and really took it seriously. I did most of the work and I think that at times I got frustrated, but in the end, I believe that the work I did was worth it. I believe that my ledes were good and that they were enough to catch people's attention while still fulfilling the requirements. I did a lot to make my writing good in the time I had, I made good body paragraphs and I left enough room to make more of the story on any following page.

I really disliked the overall process, I thought that a lot of things were left to me and that I didn't have enough time to do everything I wanted to make the newspaper the best it could be. I made the pictures, I wrote two articles and I put the whole layout together; I think that working in uneven groups really makes some people work harder than others. I would want to work with people that would help me more, my group did help me, but they also made me do a lot of things on my own that weren't my responsibility. I think that I did really good considering the amount of time I had and how much work I had to do. Even though I did do most of the work I was really happy with the end product, I put all I could into making the newspaper good and I believe that it really came through in the end.


http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/images/at0107.3.jpg

No comments: