Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Luna's Photography

Well it said that we could pretty much post any pictures we wanted, so i'm going to post some of mine.
:]

All of the following pictures are 1000% mine.


This picture was taken in San Ciro de Acosta, San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Photobucket
This picture was also taken in Mexico.
Photobucket
This picture was taken on a steep hill called "la cruz", it is called that because at the top of the very large hill is a giant cross with the virgin mary under it.
Photobucket
This picture was taken the day after my birthday in my backyard, apperantly it had either snowed or hailed and left a giant patch of ice in my backyard.
For more click HERE!

While watching the news, i saw a video clip of McCain getting booed at one of his rallies. While many criticize McCain for calling Obama a decent family man and a man that should not be feared, I believe that it was an honorable thing to do. I believe that McCain sees that his numbers are going down, and that he's trying to reassure his supporters that this world isn't doomed when Obama takes office. McCain is trying to be a man, and I can see why his supporters would boo and say that he's accepting defeat, I believe that it was an honorable thing that McCain did, he did not let his supporters sound ignorant and call Obama an arab or a terrorist. He didn't let people insult Obama but he did say that he himself believed that he would be a better president.With all of this, I have found myself to have more respect for McCain and how he's fighting for his place in the white house.

No comments: