Thursday, January 21, 2010

write up

All of the information I collected made the decision harder for me. If I were to pick biodiversity I’m not sure what I would do for my senior project, I think that I would try to go and do something about the international year of biodiversity and try to raise awareness. I thought that the first article and the second article were very interesting. They both gave me information I could use and both had very strong points. To raise awareness for biodiversity I would want to do something for Margaret’s class so that I could make some sort of digital art. I would not want to do a documentary; I would want to do something that shows the drastic affect humans have on biodiversity. I would want to take the side of the animals and explain how humans have an extreme affect on different habitats. I’m not exactly sure that I want to do biodiversity, I want to explore more and make sure that there isn’t something that I’m more interested in.

4 comments:

sosantiago said...

You should have included different facts you concluded from your research, like stuff that struck you. I agree and think you should definitely do some more research on Biodiversity to help you decide on where you want to focus. Yay!!

jbell92 said...

the movie we just saw looks like a good idea to use since you don't want to do a documentary you can just do like a photo essay or a moving picture video like the movie we just saw. you have a lot of info to use so you have a lot of info to go by

Kevinyo said...

Seems like you have a good idea of what you want to do but needs more information about you topic. You should look up other topics to make sure that this is what you want to research. Include more information on the subject to make it clearer

Josh Jarboe said...

You should definitely research more and explore different topics if you are not exactly sure that you want to focus on biodiversity.