Monday, January 18, 2010

Socratic Seminar Reflection


I thought that our socratic seminar went really well. A lot of different points that I had never thought of were brought up. A lot of ideas I had were brought up and I got a deeper understanding of them. I thought the discussion about whether or not we should start with education was a very interesting. Ariana thought that we should do more than educate young kids, she believed that we should enforce regulation as well as working with kids and educating them about what they're eating. Lauren thought that we should start with education and as the young people get older, start enforcing regulation.
I think the idea of putting farm animals back on the farm is a good idea, as well as making sure that we reduce the amount of fossil fuels we use.

No comments: