Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pride

There are many things that I am proud of, especially this semester.
One project that I am exceptionally proud of is my H20 Project.
I'm really proud of this because I really put my heart and soul into it. It was more than a grade to me, it was something that I grew to really care about. I know that it is an important thing, it's for our health and it's for our culture. I put in extra hours into the project and I think that you can tell. I did more work than I think I've ever done.
I accomplished all of this by staying after school, making sure that everything was going together smoothly. I did a lot of extra work, I did a lot of research and I went out there and did a lot of the research myself. I got some of the data from our test results in Biology, I went to go do the interviews myself, and I overall did a lot of these things because I wanted to.
Another project I'm really proud of is my Blog. I'm really proud of it because I really like looking into current events and I like keeping myself updated with politics. I'm also really proud of the fact that I go out and try to find new sources and I look for new information. I'm really proud of the fact that I get different kinds of media into my blogs, they all have pictures or videos, or both.
I do all of this by putting everything together and writing about something that I really care about. I really do care about Paulson's Financial Plan. I look on youtube for videos and I look for different kinds of websites or news sites. I try and get the story for different angles, I do that by looking at several different news sources.



No comments: